Albert D. Brault is repeatedly recognized by his professional peers and judges as a revered and experienced attorney.
He has successfully represented countless clients in medical malpractice, commercial and general liability cases and has been counsel of record in scores of cases that have established substantive and procedural law in the State of Maryland and the District of Columbia.
He is a member of the committee that writes the procedural rules that apply to all civil cases in Maryland.
Mr. Brault provides leadership within the firm and across the state, sharing his knowledge and experience generously.
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Fellow, Maryland Bar Foundation
- District of Columbia Defense Lawyers Association
- Federation of Insurance and Corporate Counsel
- American Board of Trial Advocacy
- State Commission on Uniform State Laws
- Standing Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure of the Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Chairman (1990-1994)
- Appellate Courts Judicial Selection Commission of Maryland
- Chairman (1990-2000)
- Chairman, Appellate Courts Judicial Selection Commission of Maryland (1990-2000)
- Chairman, Standing Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure of the Court of Appeals of Maryland (1990-1994)
- Vice Chairman, Trial Court Judicial Selection Commission of Maryland (1971-1984)
- President, Suburban Defense Lawyers Association (1971-1972)