Practice Areas Overview
Brault Graham is a boutique law firm located in Rockville that provides advice and representation in civil litigation throughout the greater D.C.-Baltimore metropolitan area. See below for an overview of the firm’s main areas of practice. Click on a topic for an expanded review of the firm’s practice in any particular area. We also invite you to peruse our list of representative clients or a sampling of the results and verdicts we have attained on behalf of our many clients.
For a consultation regarding your legal matter, call Brault Graham at 301-424-1060, or contact us online and let us know about your situation. Our attorneys would be happy to visit with you and let you know how we can help you achieve success with your legal needs.
- Commercial Litigation – Efficient, effective resolution of breach of contract disputes, business torts, and the most complex litigation involving corporate and partnership disputes, shareholder derivative suits, and more.
- Personal Injury – Representation in claims for damages arising out of Maryland and D.C. auto accidents, slip and fall or other premises liability issues in commercial businesses and retail establishments, and injuries arising out of the use of defective products.
- Medical Malpractice – Defense of doctors and hospitals or pursuit of claims for damages in cases of medical negligence ranging from diagnostic mistakes and medication errors to surgical errors and birth injuries.
- Legal Malpractice Defense – Defense of practitioners accused of incompetent practice, violations of the attorney-client relationship, fee disputes, and more, including litigation of the underlying matter to determine whether actual harm was caused by the alleged malpractice.
- Insurance Defense – Defense of good faith coverage disputes and claims of insurance bad faith. Defense of personal injury and property damage claims, and the resolution of disputes involving both first party and third party claims.
- Insurance Coverage Disputes – Litigating and resolving disputes over coverage through declaratory judgment actions, or litigation of claims under a reservation of rights. Litigation of liability and damages disputes.
- Estates & Trust Litigation – Comprehensive probate litigation practice including will contests, trust contests, lawsuits claiming breach of fiduciary duties, and inter-family disputes.
- Mediation & Arbitration – Assistance in mediation or arbitration for swift and efficient dispute resolution, including services as trained, neutral third-party mediators helping parties collaborate to solve their problems.
- Trials & Appeals – Thorough preparation, strategy and advice geared toward effective representation in trials and appeals in Montgomery County courts and courtrooms throughout Baltimore and Washington, D.C. and surrounding areas. One of the most extensive appellate practices in the county.